About Gyeonggi Tourism Organization
The Gyeonggi Tourism Organization is
a governmental organization funded by the Gyeonggi-do provincial government that aims to establish Gyeonggi-do as a dynamic business events destination where people, technology and ideas converge to create great value and a memorable experience for customers.
As the lead quasi-government organization in the tourism and business events sector in Gyeonggi-do, the Gyeonggi Tourism Organization assists business event organizers, corporations and associations by providing comprehensive and impartial information on Gyeonggi-do’s meeting and exhibition facilities, incentive venues and industry partners.
We help with set-up and facilities arrangements with industry partners, organizers and other government agencies to ensure the successful staging of business events. As added benefits, the Gyeonggi Tourism Organization offers the following:
• Individualized financial subsidies to business event organizers, corporations and associations
• Complimentary site inspections tours (including accommodation, hosted tour, interpreter (if required), dinner, etc.)
• Promotional and orientation materials like brochures, visitor guides, maps, audio-visual materials, etc.
• New marketing channel development for business events
• Liaison support with relevant government bodies and third parties
• 4F,1150, Gyeongsu-daero, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do 16207, Korea
• FAX 82-31-259-4738