Yangpyeong Strawberry Festival
Period: February 9 – May 31, 2015
Sumi Village, a famous site in Yangpyeong, is well known for its water, rice and festivals all year round. Yangpyeong Strawberry Festival celebrates the superiority of the region’s strawberries and clean water. Participants can pick their own fresh strawberries at the farms and participate in various activities and programs in the village. Reservation is required.
|Period||February 9 – May 31, 2015|
|Address||San 48-1, Hwajeon-ri, Yongmun-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do|
|Location||Sumi Village and Strawberry Farm|
|Inquiries||+82-31-774-5427, 5431 (Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00)|
|Fees||Fees to each program vary|
– Yangpyeong Rural Village Experience Program
– Strawberry cooking competition and tasting
– Official website for registration: http://www.ypnadri.com/
– Fees for each program vary.
* Please book in advance to participate. No on-site registration is available.
Yongmun Station (Gyeonggi Subway Jungang Line), Exit 1 → at Yongmun Bus Terminal, Bus No. 7-7 or 7-3 to Hwajeon 2-ri Village Center0